The 11th General Assembly was held in Luxemburg City at August 2nd 2022 in a hybrid form.
The National Federations elected the Executive Committee and the Control Authority for the next period 2023 – 2025.
Here the new Executive Committee (EC):
- Karlheinz Bührer (GER), President of the IIA
- Ben Ewers (LUX), President of the Technical Committee and Vicepresident IIA
- Marco Aardoom (LUX), Member of the EC
- Daya Chand Bhola (IND), Member of the EC
- Paolo Jelmoni (SUI), Member of the EC
Here the new Technical Committee (TC), elected by the EC:
- Claude Bertemes (LUX), Member of the TC
- Einar Piir (EST), Member of the TC
- Sven Klenert (GER), Member of the TC
Here is the new Control Authority (CA)
- Riina Kirber (EST), President of the Control Authority
- Paul Lion (LUX), Member of the Control Authority