Why become a member of IIA?
- Competitions: As a member of IIA, your country is allowed to participate in the Indiaca World Championships and other IIA competitions and also to host them
- Contacts: Your country is able to exchange information about the organization of Indiaca clubs, tournaments etc. with other countries
- IIA General Assembly: As a member of IIA, a representative of your national federation is allowed to participate in the general assembly, which takes place every two years and therefore has the right to vote
- Voice: Your country has the right to decide on where the Indiaca sport is going in the future
- Make Indiaca known: Your country is, as a member of the IIA, ambassador for our sport and plays an important role in our mission to bring the Indiaca players in the world together